This just in from Sally Suzuki:
Here are some bungaku-related Youtube videos I've come across in recent weeks. Be sure to browse the "related videos" for each.
1. Machida Kō reading Nakahara Chūya poem "Yogorechimatta Kanashimi ni."
2. Nakahara Chūya documentary (in 4 parts).
3. Anime of Dazai Osamu's Hashire merosu! (in 11 parts)
4. The film The Ballad of Narayama (Narayama bushikō) (in 13 parts)
5. Author and musician Fukuzawa Shichirō performing the song "The Ballad of Narayama."
6. Author Furukawa Hideo reading original work.
8. Short documentary about author Kawakami Mieko.
9. Debate between sociologists Ueno Chizuko and Shibuya Tomomi (in 11 parts).
10. Poetry reading by Itō Hiromi and her translator Jeffrey Angles.
11. Novelist Yū Miri discussing the Korean TV drama On Air.
12. Shitte iru tsumori?! documentary on novelist Kōda Aya (in 5 parts).
13. Setouchi Jakuchū and Miwa Akihirō interview novelist Hirano Keiichirō (in 3 parts).
15. Ano hito ni aitai episode with Terayama Shūji.
16. Ano hito ni aitai episode with Inoue Yasushi.
19. Short documentary about philosopher Nishida Kitarō.
20. Rare footage of Akutagawa Ryūnosuke with Kikuchi Kan just before suicide.
21. Shitte iru tsumori?! episode on Natsume Soseki (in 4 parts).
22. Kurosawa Akira's Rashōmon (in 9 parts).
23. Director Katō Tai's version of Mabuta no haha (in 3 parts).